Veneers are an excellent way to redesign and reshape your entire mouth. Veneers are a very thin ceramic shell that are custom designed to cover your existing tooth structure. In placing these new veneers on your teeth, you are able to fix the look of issues such as staining, cracked teeth, spaces, misaligned teeth, chipped teeth and many other issues.
What Are the Benefits of Porcelain Veneers?
- Besides enhancing the appearance of your smile, veneers offer a number of other benefits for patients:
- Because they’re bonded directly to your tooth, they give it strength and longevity.
- Veneers don’t require very much tooth structure to be removed, so they help to preserve most of your natural tooth.
- Veneers are easy to take care of since you’ll be able to brush and floss like normal.
- They offer a lot of durability, and with the right home care and regular dental check-ups, they can last for many years.
- Veneers are also stain resistant, which means they don’t discolor at the rate of your natural teeth, so you won’t have to worry about whitening your teeth.
Am I a Candidate for Porcelain Veneers?
If you’re considering enhancing the appearance of your smile, the first place to start is a consultation with Dr. McKenzie.
Porcelain veneers are only one cosmetic treatment that might be right for your needs. During your consultation, Dr. McKenzie spends a lot of time discussing your lifestyle, goals, and desires for your smile with you so she can make recommendations for the right treatment for your needs.
You might be surprised to learn that you have multiple cosmetic options to choose from. It’s our goal at McKenzie Family Dentistry to educate you about your teeth and your oral health so you can make decisions about your care and treatment that are right for you.
Give us a call today to schedule your consultation. A beautiful smile is just a phone call away!